If you think the process of buying a house is complex, you would be right. The good news is that every step on the journey can be fun and exciting! With our team at Royal LePage Trinity Realty, Brokerage as your guide, we are confident it will be. We have a breadth of experience and expertise in the real estate market, and we are known for our friendly and professional service. Here are some of the steps involved with buying a house that we can help you with.
- Defining Criteria – The first step of any endeavour is to formulate a plan. In the case of buying a house, the plan involves determining your “must have” features, as well as features you would love your new home to have. We will help you determine any aspects you definitely do not want, as well.
- Find Listings – We will use our extensive compilation of listings and your defined criteria to create a list of properties that we believe you may want to investigate further. We present them to you, so you can select those you would like to tour.
- Tour Properties – Once you have narrowed down those you want to see, we schedule appointments and then take you to each one. We will discuss each one afterward to see how well it fits with your needs and determine if we need to make any changes in the types of properties we have lined up.
- Negotiation – Once you have selected a home you want to put an offer on, we will assess the value to best advise you on what price to offer. We then work with the seller’s REALTOR® to present your offer and negotiate, as needed.
- Contract – The contract to purchase is the next step, and we will assist you with getting the terms that are in your best interest.
- Due Diligence – Once your offer is accepted and the contract is signed by both sides, you will have a period of time for due diligence to make certain the property’s condition and other factors are suitable. We will assist you with inspections and research, so you can determine whether to continue to close, renegotiate, or end the contract and move on to another property.
- Continuing Assistance – Throughout the entire process, we are here to answer any questions you may have, so you are completely confident that everything is on track and you are buying a house that you will love for years to come.
7 Tips to Help you Navigate the Buying Process
If you have any additional questions about the process of buying a house and how we assist you with that, do not hesitate to contact us.
At Royal LePage Trinity Realty, Brokerage, we can help those who are interested in buying a house in The Blue Mountains, Craigleith, Collingwood, Stayner, Wasaga Beach, Georgian Bay, Nottawa, Thornbury, Simcoe County, and surrounding areas of Ontario.